Join our Team!!!
Dynarev is constantly expanding and we are currently looking for a Technician specializing in Audi and VW. Please send your resume to email@example.com or call for an interview.
Usually Technicians have more hobbies and interests beyond car repair. We recognize this and give them multiple options of advancing their filed of knowledge. With extra training they have the option of different careers in Dynarev that will earn them more money and experiance. There is always an opportunity to advance.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with industry standards
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
• Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
• Routinely inspects, maintains and makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to machinery necessary for an efficient and safe work environment.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
• At least 1-2 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
• Must have experience with Audi or VW
• Hold a valid driver's license
• Own your own tools
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an interview.
Just call or text us and our friendly Service Consultant will answer any question you may have.
Call or Text Service:
1272 Townline Rd.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
Extended hours are available by appintment. (7am-10pm)
View Larger Map